Industrial parquet is most often used in industrial facilities. Color and structural differences without limitation define the appearance of the product. Industrial parquet is becoming more and more popular in private flats; that is why, we offer it in 2 versions.
Standard industrial parquet
standard product, which is not sorted; that is why, even large color and structural differences are possible, especially in the case of the so called colorful tree species. The so called posters are also possible in this version.
Harmony industrial parquet
this version is prepared especially for representative rooms. When it comes to color and structure, unlike the standard version, this one is characterized by a harmonized look. Poster color differences are unacceptable here.
There are no standards defining the rules of sorting industrial parquet. That is why, when ordering, one should precisely determine its version. An order for “industrial parquet” without giving further information is treated as an order for STANDARD variant.
- Industrial parquet slats from solid wood
- Thickness 22,8mm, 16mm or 10mm
- Slat length 160mm
- Slat width 8mm
- Profile – even (without a tongue and groove)
- Surface – raw (unprocessed)
- Moistness – 7% do 11% (wg EN 13488)
- Laying – gluing with an appropriate glue, parallel pattern (ladder)
- Laid element – about 160x320mm glued with adhesive tape
- Weight: 22mm – about 17 kg;16mm – about 12 kg; 10mm – about 7,5 kg
- Execution – according to EN 14761 standard
- Black oak
- Red oak
- Steamed beech
- White beech
- European cherry
- Steamed acacia