1. Parkiety G.J. Ltd. L.P. with its registered office in Gorzewo, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under number 0000322604, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. No. +48 672 837 690 (hereinafter also referred to as the Company) is the processor of Customers’ personal data collected during correspondence
2. Collected personal data are being processed in order to respond Customer requests before, during or after a contract conclusion.
3. The basis for the processing of personal data is Art. 1 para. 6 lit. b of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (GDPR).
4. Personal data will be processed during all time necessary to get a target of processing that is mentioned in regulation nr.3 like above. It means - till time of having an agreement or refusing to have agreement. Data can be stored till the end of agreement realization date or non-claim agreement time.
5. The person whose personal data are being processed has the right to access, rectify, delete, limit processing or object to the processing and the right to transfer personal data. The right to transfer personal data only applies to automatically processed data.
6. The person whose personal data are being processed has the right to make a complaint with the competent supervisory authority.
7. Providing personal data is voluntary, however a denial to provide it will result in inability to reply to your request and take action to conclude a contract.